We are always looking for great driving instructors.
We love hiring people with law enforcement or teaching backgrounds, but we are willing to train anyone with patience and a willingness to help teens be safe on our roads.
This position is primarily for behind-the-wheel instruction. You'll be working with students to teach them how to operate a vehicle, obey all driving laws, and safely navigate our roadways. You'll be given a curriculum to follow and plenty of training opportunities.
- You can set your schedule.
- We cover all work-related expenses, including gas, company vehicle, insurance, and licensing fees.
- We offer paid training as a bonus once you begin instructing for us.
- Start at up to $20 per hour.
- Must be at least 21 years old and have held a valid U.S. driver's license for at least three years.
- Must have a clean driving record with no major violations.
- Must provide proof of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to complete and pass a BCA and FBI background check.
- Must be patient and work well with others.